Western Canadian Employment Experts
We do things differently in the west…that is why Executrade designs everything we do around western placement needs, through our offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. We don’t apply Ontario recruiting to western values as national recruiters might.
Our business is you, and we are focused on building authentic long-term relationships. Clients and candidates have expressed a need for more, we seek to deliver. By providing a full-range of recruitment and human resource consultancy services, you can trust us to meet even your most challenging needs.
Why do clients choose Executrade for their staffing needs?
- Scope: Executrade’s full-service concept and diverse areas of expertise allow most of our clients to have all of their recruitment needs met in one place.
- Trusted Expertise: Our clients can be confident that they will receive professional and trustworthy advice and assistance with their key recruitment decisions.
- Long-term Approach: We build relationships with our clients and will not compromise their corporate culture or values simply to place an additional employee within their organizations.
- Structured Process: As we are currently ISO 9001-2008 Certified, we have implemented comprehensive and systematic processes to ensure consistent excellent service to our clients.
- Current Market Knowledge: Many of the organizations we talk to are frustrated with their inability to keep up to date with current salary ranges and key labour market information. By working with Executrade, they benefit from our cumulative experience in job markets and our understanding of current conditions.
- National Reach: Many of our clients operate throughout Alberta, in the Vancouver area, and across Canada, and rely on Executrade’s strong Internet presence, national affiliates and superior network to find the right candidates for any location and for any position.
- Best Practices: Human resource issues are becoming more complex, and our clients’ success depends partly on their use of fair hiring and employment practices. All of our Western Canadian offices maintain high standards through our affiliations with several reputable organizations:
– Human Resources Institute of Alberta
– BC Human Resources Management Association
– Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services (ACSESS)
– Award-winning status with the Better Business Bureau
- Executrade Guarantee: Most companies worry about spending a substantial amount of money and then discovering their new hire does not live up to expectations. Our Performax Guarantee assures our clients that we’ll be there for one full year to replace an unsatisfactory hire or one who doesn’t choose to stay.