Permanent and Contract Recruitment Process
With 40 years in the market, Executrade has created a vast network of relationships and a broad pool of strong talent. Our resume pool consists of 50,000 potential candidates, both passive and actively seeking new employment. In order for us to determine fit, each person within our pool has been pre-screened or interviewed to get a better sense of their career goals. However, our people pool is just the beginning of what sets Executrade apart from other employment agencies when finding the perfect person to fill your permanent or contract position.
If you are seeking temporary employees, find out how Executrade raises the bar on customer service by visiting our Temporary Employee page.
Our model vs. 360 degree
At Executrade we operate on a model and philosophy that is different from other firms. Many recruiters operate a 360 degree desk, meaning they seek clients and candidates in addition to all administration, and other recruitment needs. The 360 degree model can overwhelm recruiters and create a lack of responsiveness, concern and quality. The level of service is reduced.
Executrade using a team approach, allowing recruiters to be focused on just candidates, Account Executives to provide client service, coordinators to focus on the process and paperwork and researchers to ensure up-to-date and valid information. Our team is made up of true specialists focused on your placement needs.
Our 10 Step Process
Executrade has a comprehensive 10-step process for recruiting and placing individuals into our clients’ organizations. We want our clients to get everything they want. That’s why we customize each process to meet the needs of every client looking for permanent employees or contract workers. It’s a thorough procedure that saves you time and money.
1. We determine our clients’ (your) expectations.
2. We conduct a broad search of the marketplace to produce
a long list of candidates.
3. We design detailed interview and reference questions.
4. We develop a list of potential candidates who meet your criteria.
5. We conduct extensive telephone and personal interviews with
candidates, and test skills and abilities where applicable.
6. We contact a minimum of two references per short-listed
7. We present the short list of candidates to you.
8. We arrange interviews for you with the short-listed candidates.
9. We present your offer to the chosen candidate and debrief
all unsuccessful candidates.
10. We collect your feedback and act on your recommendations.
Ready to save time and find the perfect candidate for your permanent or contract position? Contact an Executrade Recruiter today!