360° IT Recruitment Consultant
Current as of: April 17th, 2017
Id : 60402
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Chris Brady
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Chris Brady at email@example.com
Are you an experienced 360• Recruiter with a passion to grow your career?
Are you looking to join a vibrant group of like-minded individuals?
Are you intrinsically driven and wired to win?
Are you interested in working in a hip and trendy office?
We are currently looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Calgary!
As an integral part of the branch you will play an important role in driving continued growth and success. Your main focus will be to provide our valued clients with the opportunity to hire only the best!
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Reach or exceed mutually agreed upon annual revenue and placement goals.
- Inspire your established network to accelerate your success by finding them top talent within the Calgary market.
- Responsible for increasing market share by proactively prospecting, pursuing, and closing new business.
- Manage multiple client relationships and engagements, including client presentations.
- Negotiating and executing contracts to ensure compliance with corporate standards and business plans.
- Maintain up-to-date client activity in Executrade’s Client Relationship Management tool.
- Attend networking opportunities that allow you to continue to develop and prospect new business opportunities.
- Become an expert in asking for referrals from clients, candidates and any key stakeholder in your sphere of influence.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proven recruitment success in a 360• environment.
- Strong sales aptitude to drive growth in the branch.
- A self manager that is intrinsically driven to exceed goals with an innate entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sincere commitment in developing client relationships.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast moving environment.
- Superior in-person, e-mail and phone communication, and people skills paired with the ability to influence decision makers.
- Professionalism, including a high level of comfort and effectiveness conducting business with senior management.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A proactive self-starter who can operate as part of a team and individually.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and solutions quickly.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- External industry related designation is an asset. (e.g. CPC, RPR, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits
The culture at Executrade fosters innovation and team work. Executrade provides an excellent remuneration package including company matching pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, a positive team atmosphere and definite opportunity for growth and professional development.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic and trendy atmosphere please apply in confidence today!
Please quote Job Reference #60402
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Chris Brady at Chris.firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Online Here