Current as of: February 29th, 2016
Id : 61145
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Are you a proven and successful Hunter in B2B?
Are you known for your strong persuasion & influencing skills?
Does outgoing, creative, energetic and a strong leader describe you?
If so, let’s talk about our Account Executive opportunity!
As an integral part of our Edmonton branch, you will be self disciplined and able to demonstrate a high level of effective sales productivity. You would be responsible for securing, growing, and managing the sales and relationships in both new and existing.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for increasing market share by proactively prospecting, pursuing, and closing new business
- Proactively seek new avenues to gain clients
- Manage multiple client relationships and engagements, including client presentations
- Development and implementation of strategic plans to solidify long-term business relationships and partnerships
- Activity based selling to ensure that sales activities are aligned with business goals
- Participate in targeted sales initiatives as directed
- Develop prospect list and execute a targeted sales and marketing plan to generate new business
- Negotiating and executing contracts to ensure compliance with corporate standards and business plans
- Follow-up on all existing business to insure retention, quality control, and development of new business
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years proven business to business sales experience
- Ability to qualify and close deals; persuasion/negotiation skills, proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Intrinsically driven to exceed sales goals, innate entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience developing client relationships , assertive and ambitious
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as business acumen, highly developed presentation skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
Apply Online Here
Compensation and Benefits
Please quote Job Reference #61145
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cara directly at 780-944-1128
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca