Current as of: June 7th, 2017
Id : 61306
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jennifer Hughes
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Hughes via email at email@example.com
As an integral part of our client’s Edmonton branch, you will be responsible for securing, growing, and managing the sales and relationships in both new and existing key accounts through the execution of a comprehensive account strategy. The Account Executive also serves as the primary facilitator between the customer, branches and head office operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions:
- Build and manage a portfolio of accounts by: developing and maintaining sales plans and records, identifying key decision-makers, developing communication plans, conducting business development calls and effective client visits, maintaining product and service information, effectively using the CRM tool to capture appropriate customer information, conducting account business reviews to ensure their needs are being met.
- Develop customer relationships by applying consultative selling strategies to identify and understand their needs.
- Plan and execute sales by: preparing and delivering proposals to customer decision makers that address and meet customers’ needs, coordinating sales calls with team members and keeping appropriate parties appraised of status of sales, effectively closing deals that benefit the customer and our client while achieving sales targets.
- Expand the business by meeting with customers regularly to identify additional business opportunities or changing needs.
- Development of self by: developing sales skills, staying current with all aspects of business, learning and keeping others informed of competitive market information.
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5 years overall business experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business-to-business sales role selling services would be an asset.
- Experience working with Senior and Executive Management with a proven track record of success
- Proven ability to analyze and communicate customer needs.
- Superior presentation, influencing and persuasion/negotiation skills.
- Ability to plan and organize in complex and competitive environments.
- Ability to qualify and close deals.
- Proactive problem solving skills, relationship building and effective selling skills.
- Results oriented, resourceful, team player, positive attitude.
- Sound judgment, leadership presence and credibility, business acumen.
- Degree or diploma in business or related field preferred.
Additional Skills and Requirements:
Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license are required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our client provides an excellent remuneration package, including base salary, commissions, and company matching pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, a positive team atmosphere, and definite opportunity for growth and professional development.
Please quote Job Reference #61306
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jennifer Hughes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca.