Account Executive - Complete
Current as of: March 31st, 2017
Id : 61753
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Would you like to be downtown in a corporate setting? My client is hiring an experienced and dynamic Sales Account Executive to coordinate all activities related to targeting medium size business for sales, retention, renewals, and benefits.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Deliver on sales targets and objectives
- Meet or exceed set number of cold calls per week to perspective members
- Meet or exceed required sales opportunity meetings per week to perspective members
- Meet or exceed required sales quotas per week
- Improve sales processes in support of organizational goals.
- Provide member relations services
- Work with the other areas of the organization to develop new sales offerings for each event.
- Review, recognize and acknowledge current and past sponsors to maintain and foster positive relationships for future sales opportunities. This will be accomplished by personal follow up, phone calls/meetings, with existing sponsors, engagement opportunities, development opportunities, invitations to being a guest at events, etc.
- Review, evaluate and distribute all outgoing member correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Complete and review all member reports, invoices, and other relevant membership correspondence including email.
- Provide input into the CRM to track and input sales content to member records.
- Attend all networking events, trade shows, and community events to build the business.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Expert communication skills (both written and verbal) sufficient to explain complex issues in a succinct and plain manner and to adapt writing style in a manner that is suitable and appropriate for people of varied levels of sophistication/comprehension
- Demonstrated ability to represent the office when interacting with stakeholders
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills to synthesize large volumes of information and draw appropriate conclusions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage one’s own work and the work of others
- 3-5 years of experience in direct sales, promotion and sales
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Account development, and time and territory management
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
- Has worked in a referral based industry or in a member based organization
- Excellent connection to the business community in Edmonton
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary based on experience
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided
Please quote Job Reference # 61753
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com or call Cara directly at 780-944-1128
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here