Administrative Clerk - Complete
Current as of: July 11th, 2017
Id : 62859
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Marilyn Chorney
Temporary Job Opportunity
Seeking a seasoned data entry clerk with administrative background for our south side client.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Review documents and files.
- Data entry into inhouse systems.
- Type appropriate letters using temp plates.
- Print and mail out correspondence.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience.
- Intermediate level in Word and Excel.
- Ability to enter data with high speed and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Please quote Job Reference #62859
Please submit your resume directly to Marilyn Chorney at email@example.com or call Marilyn directly at 780-944-0023.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca