Recruitment Coordinator - Complete
Current as of: April 13th, 2017
Id : 62415
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great permanent opportunity for those passionate about establishing a long term career! If you are professional, highly organized with strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills, read on to see if you fit the bill!
As an integral part of the team, you will provide administrative support to facilitate the day to day needs of the business!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Manage email/voice mail regularly to respond immediately to urgent matter
- Create/update/upload candidate/client files while ensuring accuracy and up to date information
- Initiate frequent and open communication with team to re-establish changing priorities
- Ensure that all paperwork and processes meet corporate ISO policies and procedures and communicate/identify any problems or challenges that require attention
- Conduct references on demand and also manage third party outsourcing of references
- Reception relief and coverage as needed
- Assist with special projects, initiatives and assignments as required
- Other administrative tasks as they relate to day to day business needs
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of well rounded experience in a professional office environment
- Post Secondary Education (University or College degree/diploma) preferred
- Strong work ethic and initiative with ability to work independently
- Exceptional team player that is flexible and adaptable
- Strong interest and desire to build long term career in Recruitment and HR industry
- Intermediate to Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is $40,000-$45,000 per year; based on skills and experience. A comprehensive benefit package is also provided.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #62415
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca