Administrative/ Legal Support - Complete
Current as of: April 18th, 2017
Id : 62307
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Marilyn Chorney
If you thoroughly enjoy an Administrative Support role with legal related duties please read onward!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide strong administrative support to an Executive Director.
- Schedule several meetings with ongoing calendar management.
- Prepare and review legal documents and correspondence.
- Communicate and liaise with various Manager’s and Stakeholders.
- Review and respond to email’s.
- Edit, proofread, and coordinate Action Requests.
- Prepare expense claims and invoices for payment.
- Order office supplies.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Independent with strong organizational skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- $24.00 per hour
Please quote Job Reference # 62307
Please submit your resume directly to Marilyn Chorney at email@example.com or call Marilyn directly at 780-944-0023.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca