Administrative Support 5 - Complete
Current as of: October 19th, 2017
Id : 63014
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com or call Laurie at 780-732-3887.
An opportunity is available for an individual with Administrative Support 5 experience within the provincial government! Advanced level of ARTS is a must along with experience working in a Minister, Deputy Minister or Assistant Deputy Minister’s office.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- ARTS management.
- Booking meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes.
- Calendar management.
- Drafting and editing memos, documents and correspondence.
- Processing expense reports.
- Other general administrative tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years experience within a senior government support position.
- Advanced ARTS knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills.
- Positive, upbeat and professional attitude is a must!
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly rate of pay will vary based on the position description, and will be within the range of $23.00 – $26.00
Please quote Job Reference #63014
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca