Administrative/Transcription - Complete
Current as of: June 6th, 2017
Id : 62694
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Marilyn Chorney
Temporary Job Opportunity
Do you have several years of transcription experience?
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Transcribe meeting comments from an audio device.
- Format reports within Excel.
- Communicate and liaise with Investigation Unit.
- Edit and proofread material.
- Enter related information into inhouse system.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as required
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience.
- Intermediate level in Excel and Word.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- $21.00 per hour.
Please quote Job Reference #62694
Please submit your resume directly to Marilyn Chorney at email@example.com or call Marilyn directly at 780-944-0023.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca