Current as of: January 26th, 2017
Id : 62326
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Kelly Vertes
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kelly Vertes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly at 604-695-2611.
Apply here and pave the way for the future of the mobile world!
We are looking for a talented intermediate to senior level android developer that is passionate about creating innovative android application with team of like-minded tech lovers.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Developing new android applications and web applications
- Working with newer technology and tools on a daily basis
- Participate in the design, development, construction, testing, delivery, implementation and maintenance of an app as required
- Assist in troubleshooting application issues in any environment.
- Assist in managing and maintaining development and system test environments required to maintain the application.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with android SDK, OOP
- Graduate from a post-secondary information technology program
- 3+ years of native mobile app experience
- Proficient with Java and familiar with data structures: JSON, RESTful API, SQL database.
- Proficient with mobile application development on android; mobile application development on iOS and/or web is a plus
- Great apps on the Play Store that you have built or participated in
- Experience developing and working with API’s
- Proven ability to work on teams and collaborate successfully in an agile development methodology
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary will be based on level of expertise and experience
Please quote Job Reference # 62326
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kelly Vertes via email at email@example.com or call Kelly at 604-695-2611.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here