Branch Manager - Complete
Current as of: June 6th, 2017
Id : 62499
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Slave Lake
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Our Slave Lake Client is looking for a Branch Manager to build and develop a team that will empower employees to make the branch a success! If you have proven leadership and exceptional external business development skills, this may be the position for you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Business development – to be proactive in pursuing new business opportunities.
- Drive the development and achievement of branch sales targets and branch marketing plans.
- Reviewing marketing data to determine new market potential, to ensure employees are actively working on out-bound sales opportunities.
- Recommend and refer loans/mortgages outside of assigned discretionary limits to the appropriate level of authority. Process credit applications diligently, undertaking all credit investigations including: arranging for appraisals, performing credit checks, verifying employment and income, and completing lien searches. Approve loans/mortgages within assigned limits for other employees.
- Plan and implement activities to achieve sales results.
- Monitor and ensure financial targets are being met or exceeded for the branch.
- Prepare annual budgets/targets, monitor and report on progress to the Regional Manager and branch staff.
- Coach and implement regular coaching sessions with all staff on: products, cross-selling, up-selling, pricing and profitability.
- Motivate, develop, and implement sales contests, internal campaigns and incentives to drive specific sales or budget targets.
- Community involvement.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in progressively senior lending or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of financial products, policies, procedures, and operations.
- Professional Financial Planner (PFP Route).
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP Route).
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary – $75,000 – $90,000 dependant upon experience.
- 70% paid benefits plan.
- Relocation will be provided
Please quote Job Reference # 62499
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca