Business Development Coordinator
Current as of: September 26th, 2017
Id : 63159
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : SK – Regina
Region : Saskatchewan Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Kevin Pedersen
Please submit your resume directly to Kevin Pedersen at Kevin.Pedersen@executrade.com
We need a personality! Do you have one? Smart, outgoing, comfortable meeting people one on one or in a group setting. We need someone to be a dynamic force in the community representing our client to local farmers and small businesses.
The Business Development Coordinator, provide critical support to Business Development Representatives by promoting tax consulting services. Cultivate leads by acting as a spokesperson at events and tradeshows, social media and outbound calling. The Business Development Coordinator role demands a high degree of professionalism at all times.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Researching,, booking and attending target market events.
- Cold calling and networking with the ability to build relationships over the phone.
- Using social media platforms to create brand awareness and to generate leads and referrals.
- Processing documentation efficiently and communicating effectively with field personnel
- Researching and converting potential leads
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A post-secondary education in Business, Agriculture, Accounting, or Finance is preferred
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Activity and detail orientated
- The ability to work in a home office environment
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle for out of town travel
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is an asset
Compensation and Benefits
- This position offers a base salary with an emphasis on uncapped commission potential. Comprehensive benefit package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference # 63159
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca