Business Development Manager - Complete
Current as of: April 18th, 2017
Id : 62433
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Are you looking for your first steps into outside sales? Are you wanting to work for a company that is an energetic, fun, and task-minded culture. My client is looking for a junior results-driven person fresh out of school to join their team!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
The Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling SSC services within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, closing new business, and ensuring customer retention. You are responsible for securing profitable sales to new and existing customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post repair follow-ups.
- Maintain a great relationship with existing customers and continually pursue new customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Manage employees who will be executing our service.
- Be an effective leader and be able to empower other employees.
- Meet clients on site and produce a quote.
- Perform demonstrations of our process (light physical labor).
- Keep excellent records of client interaction in database.
- Submit weekly reports to management.
- Required to exhibit at trade shows.
- Conduct post repair follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once a project has been completed.
- Business savvy.
- Driven and self motivated.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail: ability to review contracts and submit bids.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage and lead other employees.
- Be extremely organized.
- Problem-Solver: must be able to think quickly on their feet.
- Adhere to approved sales techniques and processes.
- Have a high level of energy and business activity.
- Ability to maintain balance between goals and quality.
- Amiable and persuasive personality.
- Have strong computer and written communication skills.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of sales experience or recent graduate from Sales & Marketing.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- CRM experience is a plus (specifically SalesForce).
Compensation and Benefits
- This position offers a base salary with an emphasis on uncapped commission potential. Comprehensive benefit package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference Number: 62433
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cara directly at 780-944-1128
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca