Business Development Manager - Complete
Current as of: June 19th, 2017
Business Development Manager
Are you charismatic, driven and have amazing customer service skills? Personality is key in this role, so you must have one!
Our client is looking for an Account Manager for existing clients in the oil and gas, and commercial industries to identify needs and up sell.
Looking for new graduates to intermediate level sales with a Bachelor’s Degree.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Client management with strong customer service skills.
- Out of the box thinker who likes to identify new ideas and markets.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain a comprehensive database/CRM of leads.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Face-to-face meetings, trade shows, and Social Media presence.
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs.
- Client relationship management to understand and anticipate needs to be able to recommend up selling.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to effectively turnaround objections.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop business relationships.
- Travel required.
- Strong analytical skills with preparing business proposals.
- Possesses strong organizational and project management skills.
- High level of motivation, enthusiasm and ambition.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced MS Office & Outlook Skills (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing/sales.
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive base + commission + bonus + benefits will be offered.
Please quote Job Reference #62722
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada - Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here