Business Development Representative - Complete
Current as of: March 31st, 2017
Id : 62304
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
If you can sell solutions and Love Sales and you are hungry to get new business, with a strong drive, energy and passion, we want you!
Your conscientious listening skills will help your clients solve their equipment needs. Our innovative technology company is looking for two Business Development Representatives to add to there growing team!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Identify, develop, and close new customer sales.
- Keep a prospect list of a minimum of 200 prospects.
- Build a healthy opportunity pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual quota numbers.
- 80% hunting, 20% farming in a consultative selling environment, targeting medium to large businesses.
- Update all sales activity in CRM and review with your manager on a regular basis.
- Play a key role in the success of the sales team and weekly reporting of sales progress to management team.
- Providing sales quotes to existing and prospective clients.
- Liaising with the client and our design/install team during the quote and installation stages of projects.
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of Audio Visual concepts, products, and creation of professional AV proposals.
- Maintaining a high level of activity and running appointments over the phone and in person.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of sales experience.
- College or University Degree is an asset.
- Ability to work comfortably in a CRM and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- CTS Certification is an asset.
- Ability to cold-call and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Detail oriented, strong work ethic, with a positive, energetic, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to qualify business and close leads, ability to conduct a consultative sale, the ability to create a sales funnel and close.
- You are driven to succeed, have a good business acumen, strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable working in a sales-driven environment, excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- You thrive in a closely-knit team environment.
- You possess a valid driver’s license and ability to travel on an occasional basis.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary is dependent on experience
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided
Please quote Job Reference: 62304
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cara directly at 780-944-1128
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca