Commercial Leasing Coordinator - Complete
Current as of: June 6th, 2017
Id : 62604
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Unique Opportunity! Our well-established client is adding to their team! If you have direct experience in commercial real estate and leasing administration, we want to hear from you!
This is a salaried position offering fully paid benefits and free parking!
Reporting to the Leasing Manager, responsibilities include:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for negotiating terms, tenant improvement allowance, construction schedules etc.
- Responsible for facilitating review of tenants, collecting financial statements and coordinating credit checks etc.
- Preparation of Rental Proposal / Offer to Lease and drafting/negotiating leases.
- Prepare Extension Agreements, if required.
- Liaise with Construction/Tenant Coordinator on coordination of working drawings.
- Work closely with Tenant Coordinator for turnover/possession.
- Follow up with Tenant upon opening for business.
- Coordination of Broker Commission, if any.
- Other related tasks as required.
- Must have vehicle to travel to various sites for meetings with tenants.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 4-7 years in a related role.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must have vehicle to travel to various sites within city for meeting with tenants.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided. Salary range will be approximately $65,000- $75,000 per year; based on skills and experience.Please quote Job Reference #62604
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.orgExecutrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca