Contact Centre Supervisor - Complete
Current as of: July 12th, 2017
Id : 62765
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have experience as a Contact Centre Supervisor? If so, we want to hear from you! Our client in the distribution business is adding to their team! This is a great opportunity to showcase your experience and manage a small customer service team!
If you are looking to work for a stable company that has been in business over 40 years…then don’t miss this!
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, responsibilities include the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop team through hiring, training, coaching, and effective performance management.
- Mentor outbound team members to continually increase sales and achieve or exceed sales targets. Grow market share.
- Monitor service levels and assist in queue when required.
- Build and adjust agent schedule to meet service level goals across multiple time zones.
- Provide staff development, leadership, recognition and promotional opportunities, where appropriate.
- Identify and report trends to internal stakeholders.
- Recommend, develop and improve processes to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and accuracy.
- Limited travel may be required as part of product knowledge development.
- Assist with French translation for Marketing and other areas when required (if bilingual).
- Assign and manage tasks from other functional areas during off hours.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Work hours may vary due to multiple time zones and differences in National holidays.
- Be available for annual inventory process.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 2-3 years experience in a similar lead role in a Contact Center environment.
- Intermediate computer skills in Outlook, MS Word and Excel .
- Bilingual – written and spoken English and French preferred and/or Spanish is an asset.
- Experience with Avaya CMS Supervisor software would be an asset.
- Experience with Sage X3 is an asset.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to business issues and drive results.
- Ability to follow through, follow up and set goals and standards.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range is approximately $60,000 per year; based on skills and experience.
- A comprehensive benefits package will also be provided.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #62765
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca