Corporate Legal Assistant - Complete
Current as of: July 19th, 2017
Id : 62867
Category : Legal
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Our well-established client is seeking a Corporate Legal Assistant to join their team! If you enjoy providing executive support and a diversity of responsibilities, then look no further!
Supporting a senior partner, your position will encompass the following:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for calendar management including coordination of various meetings, board and committee commitments etc.
- Responsible for planning/coordinating travel arrangements, preparing expense claims etc.
- Provide support and tracking of various business development initiatives.
- Prepare legal documents, drafting letters, and client correspondence; provide full scope support for Merger and Acquisition transactions.
- Document management duties, including filing.
- Manage monthly client billings.
- Other administrative responsibilities as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 5 years experience in a related role.
- Post-secondary education from an accredited Legal Assistant program and/or equivalent experience; experience in mergers and acquisitions an asset.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Highly organized and able to prioritize workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #62867
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org