Customer Service Representative - Complete
Current as of: June 19th, 2017
Id : 62750
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Great downtown opportunity to work with a well established financial organization! If you have professionalism, excellent customer services skills and enjoy a fast paced environment, then we want to hear from you! Previous experience in a call centre environment is a must!
Don’t miss out…beautiful office environment, close to LRT and complete with in house gym!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Handling/responding to various customers requests and inquires through various medians (phone, email and website).
- Providing excellent customer service while gathering information to identify customer needs while resolving and/or implementing solutions to fulfill these requests in an urgent manner.
- Maintaining ongoing communication and follow up with customers to ensure they are fully informed as to the status and progress of their request.
- Processing customer requests regarding payouts, payments, amendments and other related loan issues.
- Promoting additional services and products by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts.
- Participating in individual/team coaching sessions to ensure quality service is provided.
- Providing reception relief when necessary.
- Other tasks/projects as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a post-secondary education an asset.
- 2-3 years’ related experience in an office environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion in a fast paced environment.
- Proven experience and confidence building successful rapport and relationships with customers.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly; must have good working knowledge in MS Office.
- Bank administration or call center training would be an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range for this position is $40,000-$45,000 per year and will commensurate with experience.
Please quote Job Reference #62750
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca