Development Site Sales - Complete
Current as of: June 20th, 2017
Id : 62622
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : BC – Kelowna
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Our Kelowna based commercial/residential development company, is seeking a Senior Development Site Sales executive to expand enterprise, targeting the Vancouver Market but not limited to.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Secure new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building.
- Selling enterprise to other developers/structuring development-site sales.
- Lead local negotiations with potential partners for ongoing developments.
- Identify partnership opportunities.
- Relationship building with target network.
- Ensure that knowledge management database is updated regularly with all accurate and relevant information.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years experience in a senior Real Estate role.
- Familiarity with structuring development-site sales.
- Familiarity with development industry participants in Lower Mainland and/or Edmonton/Calgary.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time.
- Strong relationships in the commercial real estate industry (brokers, tenants, investors) and/or the ability to identify the key players and engage in business development activities on a local, regional, and national level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of real estate development and construction process, and development entitlement processes for the local region.
- Expert time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills with the ability to quickly adapt to an often-changing and rapid-paced work environment.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and analyze industry related documents (i.e. plans/drawings, purchase agreements, leases, etc.).
- Organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of financial analysis, terms, and principles.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present in settings from one-on-one to large group.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus lucrative commissions upon successful sales.
Please quote Job Reference #62622
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca