Digital Marketing Specialist
Current as of: June 21st, 2017
Id : 62467
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Gabriela Domanico
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist will be accountable for the design and development of sales and marketing material, managing our clients company’s website, social media channels, and assisting in develop sales and marketing strategies.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be accountable for the design and development of sales and marketing material, managing the company’s website & social media channels, and assisting in develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain website by performing regular content updates, monitoring to ensure continued functionality, and optimizing user experience while maintaining brand integrity & following corporate brand guidelines.
- Be in charge of all social media channels.
- Coordinate inbound marketing strategies.
- Prepare supporting images for online communications, promotions, and marketing materials.
- Produce reports for websites and social media using analytics to aid decision making and enhance communications.
- Provide in house graphic design for marketing collateral, presentations, and website.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in Communications, Digital Marketing or related field is required.
- Proficient with programming in HTML and CSS.
- Experience in the use of CRMs, CMS, CMB and SEO.
- Commanding knowledge of social media platforms, internet, and analytic.
- Strong skills in graphic design and video editing software.
- Understanding of marketing automation and integrations with CRM as well as leads scoring.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Please quote Job Reference # 62467
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Gabriela Domanico at email@example.com or call Gabriela at 780-944-1258
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca