Director of New Business and Innovation - Complete
Current as of: April 6th, 2017
Id : 62229
Category : Operations Management
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Hillary Smith
Please submit your resume directly, in Word format, to Hillary Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hillary at 780-944-1163.
Would you love to work with a leading organization that is client and innovation driven? Do you have a passion for uncovering new business opportunities and ways of doing business? This is an exciting opportunity to lead the growth and development of new client offerings!
The Director of New Business and Innovation is an exciting new role that is focused on finding new areas of growth and development for the organization. Working with the leadership team, you will pursue new opportunities and test the feasibility of new business opportunities before implementing them within the organization.
Key Responsibilities and Functions
- Work with the management team to establish strategies for growth, business planning, and innovation
- Seek input from customers, staff, and vendors to identify opportunities for innovation and organization development
- Research and analysis of potential new business opportunities
- Lead pilot programs to confirm feasibility of new lines of business and service offerings
- Preparation of proposals for new projects to present to the management team
- Develop and provide training in all new processes, procedures, and services
- Provide post-implementation follow-up and evaluation to ensure objectives are met
- Additional duties as required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in research and/or development of business opportunities and change management
- Experience with project management would be considered a great asset
- Experience working in a not-for-profit of public service environment would be an asset
- Post secondary education in a business focused discipline would be considered an asset
- Experience with leading new initiatives and change management
- Ability and desire to pursue new ideas and programs on a regular basis
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this role is $80,000 – $105,000 based on experience and education. A full benefits package including pension contribution, full health and dental benefits, and additional perks will be offered.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 62229
Please submit your resume directly, in Word format, to Hillary Smith at email@example.com or call Hillary at 780-944-1163
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca