Executive Assistant - Complete
Current as of: April 19th, 2017
Id : 62302
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com.
Our well established client is seeking an Executive Assistant to add to their team! If you are a seasoned professional with experience providing executive support, then we want to hear from you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Planning and coordinating various meetings, conferences and travel.
- Managing calendars and establishing priorities.
- Produce reports, letters, spreadsheets, presentations and other forms of communication.
- Take minutes at meetings; prepare and distribute final related records.
- Prepare meeting agendas and supporting documentation in a timely manner.
- Monitor expenses, track and coordinate expense claims.
- Develop/maintain and utilize filing and retrieval systems.
- Coordinate projects under the direction of the Executive.
- Other senior level administrative functions as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 6-10 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will commensurate with experience; ranges from $60,000 – $65,000 per year.
Please quote Job Reference #62302
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca