Executive Assistant - Complete
Current as of: July 14th, 2017
Id : 62879
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our south-side client is seeking an Executive Assistant for their team! If you are an easygoing, flexible team player and enjoy a variety of tasks, then check this out!
Supporting the President, your responsibilities will include:
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Coordination and calendar management of the President’s schedule including various appointments, meetings and travel.
- Liaise with various internal and external contacts on behalf of the president.
- Prepare various letters and reports, memos and documents as required.
- Coordinate quarterly board meetings including agenda preparation, meeting minutes etc.
- Assist with other tasks such as internet research, personal assistant duties (personal appointments, managing personal affairs such as coordinating travel and commitments etc.).
- Providing some administrative support to others when deemed necessary.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word and Excel; knowledge of Visio an asset.
- Related post-secondary education (Degree or Diploma) an asset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range for this position is approximately $60K plus per year; based on level of experience. A comprehensive benefit package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #62879
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca