Current as of: March 23rd, 2017
Id : 62542
Category : Office Personnel-Perm
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Namrta Basra
Please submit your resume directly to Namrta Basra via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Namrta directly at (604)695-2612.
Passionate about sustainability? Experience as an Executive Assistant?
Our client in the Downtown Vancouver area is looking for an Executive Assistant to a start up CEO to join their team. The CEO is a visionary and would look to the Executive Assistant to make the impossible, possible. . This Executive Assistant would be responsible for administrative and personal support to the CEO.
As an ideal candidate you will be able to take every aspect of the company and understand it to the core. The different aspects would include Finance, Sales, and Research and Development. This is to ensure that the candidate could be direct communication link between the team and the CEO, if needed. Also, you must have a proven ability to manage and co-ordinate your CEO’S calendar and time for maximum efficiency. Coordinating events and managing daily tasks of a personal assistant should not be hurdle for this dynamic Executive Assistant.
Having previous experience in a start up environment would be ideal as you would be able to handle a variety of tasks. Out of the box thinking would be needed in this role, so the ideal candidate would be up for a challenge.
If you think the above is something you have experience with, and you’re up for more of a challenge…apply today!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Support the CEO on scheduling and ensures smooth operations in regards to meetings and schedules
- Maintenance of expenses of CEO
- Providing support on an administrative level to CEO
- Ensuring personal aspects of CEO are taken care of such as errands
- Standardize processes
- Provide administrative support to visitors
- Ad-hoc projects as required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Five years experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-Level Executive
- Two years experience as a Personal Assistant for a C-Level Executive
- Tech savvy in both Apple products, along with Microsoft Office products
- Can-do attitude
- Work under minimal supervision
- Flexible to work after hours in such cases that require schedule changes
- Experience in a start-up environment is considered an asset
Please quote Job Reference #62542
Please submit your resume directly to Namrta Basra via email at email@example.com or call Namrta directly at (604) 695-2612.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Apply Online Here
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca