Current as of: October 17th, 2016
Id : 61851
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : SK – Saskatoon/Regina
Region : Saskatchewan
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Renee Bencic
Please submit your resume directly to Renee Bencic via email at email@example.com
CALLING ALL YOU RECENT UNIVERSITY GRADUATES INTERESTED IN KICK STARTING YOUR CAREER IN SALES!
Please note – This role is a junior sales position based out of Saskatoon or Regina
Our client, an industry leader in power tools and accessories, is looking for a recent university graduate who is interested in starting their sales career with a rapidly expanding company! If you are motivated, enthusiastic, passionate and looking for a company that you can professionally grow your sales career with, this is your opportunity!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
Reporting to the District Manager, this position is responsible for sales and marketing activities to meet and exceed sales forecast while developing and maintaining lasting relationships with one of Canada’s largest home improvement retailers.
- Provide customers with a consultative selling approach while demonstrating company products
- Implement selling strategies and tactics
- 30%-40% travel required
- Participate in Trade Shows, conventions, grand openings etc.
- Develop key relationships with store management and other store personnel
- Host in-store product knowledge sessions
- Analyze market potential and develop business strategies accordingly
Required Skills and Qualifications
- University degree/diploma is required
- Professional, friendly, outgoing and adaptable with a positive attitude, an open mind, and a great sense of humor
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mentality with effective business communication skills
- Clean driving and criminal record check and current passport is required
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and climb up and down ladders when needed
Compensation and Benefits
- $40,000 with opportunity for yearly bonus
- Solid Group Benefits plan, RRSP Matching
- Company vehicle, corporate credit card, and cell phone provided
Please quote Job Reference #61851
Please submit your resume directly to Renee Bencic via email at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Online Here