Current as of: March 16th, 2017
Id : 62483
Category : Accounting-Permanent
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Our Slave Lake client is looking for a Financial Advisor II to join their dynamic team!
This opportunity is to develop long term relationships with members by building trust and delivering customized financial solutions that meet the member’s needs. Your experience will utilizes their expert knowledge and apply their technical expertise in the delivery of all financial products/services; including, lending and investments. You will also educate our members and staff, using wealth management and debt management concepts, and identify opportunities to refer or sell additional products and services.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales and referral goals.
- Participate in, and assist in the creation of corporate and branch campaigns, and marketing/business development plans enthusiastically.
- Team player.
- Identify, solicit, and close sales opportunities; offer appropriate products and services to members in response to stated needs, as well as in response to clues indicating unstated needs.
- Communicate product and service information, utilize fact finding questions and professional responses to address objections; ask for the business.
- Solicit new members; foster business development through service excellence and product knowledge.
- Enhance your existing profile and professional image in the community.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years writing Loans and Mortgages.
- Prior retail banking and credit assessment experience is essential.
- Professional Financial Planner (PFP Route).
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP Route).
Compensation and Benefits
- $51,000 – $63,000 dependant upon experience.
- 70% paid benefits plan.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- Relocation will be provided
Please quote Job Reference # 62483
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cara directly
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca