Full Stack Developer – Web
Current as of: June 30th, 2017
Id : 62902
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Maxine Smith
Please submit your resume in Word format directly to Maxine Smith via email at email@example.com
Full Stack Developer – Web Development
Our client has expected and significant growth for a product that will continue to evolve down the path of AI technologies. Their product provides video analytics solutions for industrial surveillance applications focusing on the O&G industry. The system will detect threats and hazards in real –time, allowing operations to quickly respond to a situation, ultimately leading to greater security and safety. The system with analyze footage and generate alarms for immediately let the operators know that a threat has been detected.
The ideal candidate will be a technically strong full-stack developer with front end Web Development strength. They will have an interest in deep learning and classification, and experience leading or readiness to lead a team of 8 strong developers and QA’s. Our client has solutions that take video analysis and image processing to detect, identify, track and of course analyze footage to generate programmed notifications in real-time.
We are looking to connect with a strong web developer to join their team of 8 and help lead the continued development of leading edge intelligent video analytic systems. The solutions incorporate patented video analytics and image processing to detect, identify, track and of course analyze footage to generate programmed notification alarms in real-time.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develop Web Server applications for remote multi node Leak Detection cameras and control center console.
- Lead the design, develop and unit testing of Web Applications including server side development using NodeJS
- Work closely with QA staff and other disciplines to resolve bugs and enhancement requests
- Participate in estimating, scheduling, and prioritization of development work with the technical team
- Participate and lead code reviews and assist in developing coding processes & standards
- Conduct research on emerging technologies, and implement prototypes and proof of concept projects
- PostgresSQL and MS SQL or similar
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- 1+ years experience using NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Knowledge and experience with SQL Databases such as PostgresSQL, and MS SQL or similar
- Experience developing cross browser, cross platform, cross device compatible web sites and web applications
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of software engineering principles and best practices
- Versatile & adaptable to new tools & challenges
- Well-developed oral & written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and schedule activities to meet deadlines
- A team player who shows respect, thrives on excellence, has a positive attitude and takes pride in achievements
Would love to see
- Knowledge of live web video streaming
- Knowledge/Experience in Deep Learning/AI
- Experience in Agile work environments
Please quote Job Reference # 62902
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Maxine Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maxine at 403.718.5085
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca