Full Stack Developer
Current as of: December 9th, 2015
Id : 60872
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Kelly Vertes
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kelly Vertes via email at email@example.com or call Kelly at 604-695-2611.
Are you passionate about web/software development? Are you self-driven and motivated to make a meaningful impact on the success of a business? Do you love to learn and constantly improve your skill set? If so, apply here!
This is a great opportunity to be apart of the success of a fast-growing Vancouver-based tech company!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Work in collaboration with clients and other colleagues (designers, developers) to create and improve state-of- the-art websites
- Participate in the design, development, construction, testing, delivery, implementation and maintenance of a site as required
- Constantly learn newest technologies and bettering current skill set
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience doing web development
- Ability to demonstrate superior written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient in at least one of the following high level web programming languages (PHP, Ruby, Python, NodeJS, etc)
- Proficient in database design, writing SQL
- Proficient in JS and CSS
- Proven experience providing professional consulting to clients
- Proven ability to work on teams and collaborate successfully using a project process (Agile preferred)
- Able to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with cutting up mockups
- Experience with Angular JS, react JS or Node JS is an asset
- Experience with responsive website development
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary will be based on level of expertise and experience
Please quote Job Reference #60872
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kelly Vertes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly at 604-695-2611.
Apply Online Here
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca