General Portal Superintendent
Current as of: July 21st, 2017
Id : 62979
Category : Engineering
Location/City : BC – Fort St. John
Region : North Eastern, British Columbia
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Stuart Brazier
Please submit your resume in Word format directly to Stuart Brazier via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage the portal activities on-site to maintain targeted/scheduled production within budget.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment through the establishment, review and communication of key performance indicator for safety, environment, operations, costs and quality company values and expectations.
- Provide leadership in scheduled progress meetings.
- Participate in safety meetings and training.
- Evaluation of efficiency on production sites to determine adequacy of personnel, equipment and technologies used, making changes to work schedules or equipment when necessary.
- Select, train, develop and utilize the skills of supervisors, professionals, miners and support staff.
- Establish and monitor construction work schedules including “look ahead” schedules and take corrective actions.
- Conduct direct reporting employees performance plans and assessments, supervise and train employees, take corrective action as required.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, Provincial and local laws, particularly applicable Occupational Health & Safety Act / Construction Safety Act regulations.
- Understand best practices of job set up and management.
- Ensure compliance with various applicable tunneling and environmental regulations pertaining to construction operations.
- Supervise personal such as Foreman, Operators and Labourers. Ability to understand and work with engineer and technical drawings as well as project schedules.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Works under general supervision, having contact with supervisors on a regular basis.
- Makes responsible independent decisions on normal matters related to project management.
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Stuart Brazier at email@example.com
Please quote Job Reference # 62978
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here