General Superintendent – Industrial Heavy Oil - Complete
Current as of: April 13th, 2017
Id : 61669
Category : Operations Management
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Maxine Smith
Please submit your resume in Word format directly to Maxine Smith via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Superintendent – Industrial Heavy Oil
Our client provides industrial construction services and expertise, craft labour and supervisory staffing for industrial clients throughout Alberta. They have worked hard to establish strong relationships with upstream oil and gas producers and have been granted a large contract opportunity for a major industrial construction project in Northern Alberta.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Implement safety program to meet regulations
- Manage conditions of change
- Cost and schedule control
- Monitor and audit the performance of DFL personnel assuring that work aligns with specifications, plans, schedules, safety and quality
- Work alongside Engineering Manager and Project Engineering to resolve technical issues that occur during construction.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all work with Contractors/DFL to insure project is on schedule
- Coordinate all parities with regard to quality problems
- Participate in weekly meetings to review and discuss work progress, and area plans to resolve delays
- Maintain strong relations with clients and community
- Implement company policy of equal opportunity through affirmative action
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience
- Industrial oil and gas construction experience
- Successfully managed all project activities; full understanding of the means, processes and methods required to successfully construct and install all underground and aboveground piping systems regardless of metallurgy, size, and wall thickness.
have strong union background with experience working with or along side the Building Trade Unions, not including CALC.
- Successfully supervised or managed a minimum of 250 craft personnel of various crafts; structural, E&I, mechanical, civil etc.
- Reside in Alberta – project is looking to hire personnel that reside in Alberta.
Please quote Job Reference # 61669
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Maxine Smith at email@example.com or call Maxine at 403.718.5085
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca