Senior Sales Director - Complete
Current as of: June 26th, 2017
Id : 62313
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
As sales director/manager you will be responsible for the overall operations of the Sales & Marketing team. If you enjoy promoting a brand that represents health and have the ability to drive sales, mentor and inspire we would like to hear from you.
Through effective leadership and management, the Clinic Manager ensures that the clients are serviced well, the team members are coached and developed, and key operational and service standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is socially confident while interacting with the public, outgoing, enthusiastic, as committed as we are to delivering premium health services and passionate about health!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Develops and executes an annual business strategy focused on achieving financial goals, client acquisition and retention goals, and employee retention goals; Identifies and executes business development and marketing opportunities in local market that will help achieve financial/client goals.
- Mentors and develops team members to ensure clinic effectively executes service principles and standards.
- Analyzes and rigorously monitors Key Performance Indicators (new client enrollments, clinic profits, expenses, retention, etc.) to identify trends, opportunities, deficiencies; takes action to positively impact sales and profit.
- Builds client confidence, is committed to increasing client satisfaction, sets achievable client expectations, assumes responsibility for solving client problems, and ensures commitments to clients are met.
- Monitors the Health and Wellness market and the competition; uses this information to make good decisions and communicates challenges to the Director of Operations.
- Increase sales and make marketing suggestions to enhance brand/image.
- Approach new prospective clients and offer them the opportunity to learn about our services and tour our facility.
- Maintain a professional, health conscious and presentable image at all times.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of five years of management (Health industry an asset)/
- Creates and communicates a long-term vision, balances short and long term goals, keeps own and team’s work aligned with overall goals, understands the market and can predict change, understands the industry and the competition, creates and adjusts strategic plans.
- Resourceful, able to connect with clients and share health experiences as well as have a large social network or ability to establish one (asset).
- Solid community outreach and involvement in health related industries and an in-depth understanding of the value of improving health and wellness.
- Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root causes of issues, and resolves issues through creativity and break-through ideas.
- Available to work evenings and weekends for events and presentations as needed.
- Experience with Social Media platforms to build & promote business.
- Socially confident, approachable, outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Access to a computer/internet for online reporting/training; experience with CRM systems.
Compensation and Benefits
- A competitive salary will be offered.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Reference Job Number #62313
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here