Current as of: June 21st, 2017
Id : 62465
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Gabriela Domanico
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide telephone and desk side support.
- Troubleshoot on hardware, software and peripherals.
- Follow up with users to ensure a solution was provided.
- Escalate calls to support staff and external vendors, when required.
- Provide level 1 and 2 support for all software applications.
- Mobile device support.
- Provide level 1 support for servers.
- Provide level 1, 2, and 3 support for servers and associated applications.
- Provide level 1 and 2 network support – maintain, troubleshoot and administer local area networks (LANs and WANs).
- Set up and maintain the wireless network.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain backup tape rotation.
- Monitor backup logs and provide Level 1 corrective action.
- Ensure all PC’s and laptops are patched to the latest level and have Virus scan software installed and signatures are up to date.
- Manage and maintain the equipment inventory.
- Maintain a current Image for all PC/Laptop models.
- Software maintenance.
- Provide Level 3 support for software applications
- Manage and maintain all training documentation for applications.
- Manage and maintain all company Word templates and Macros.
- Manage and maintain company Intranet.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Network Administration, Electronics or an equivalent combination or education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Experience in a Network/Server administration role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of LAN, WAN, Wireless Networks, Servers and Desktops.
- Excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and work under pressure in a team environment.
Please quote Job Reference # 62465
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Gabriela Domanico at email@example.com or call Gabriela at 780-944-1258
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca