HR Administrator - Complete
Current as of: July 11th, 2017
Id : 62868
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an experienced HR Administrator open to temporary work? If you enjoy working in a busy, upbeat business environment I may have the position for you! Please note that reliable transportation is a must as the client location is not transit accessible.
Our client is located just west of Edmonton and requires an experienced HR Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- General word processing and data entry.
- Scheduling D&A tests.
- Pre-screening and sorting resumes.
- Verifying trade tickets.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Scanning and uploading resumes to in house system.
- Other general tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1-3 years of related experience.
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities.
- Understanding of trades/trade tickets would be preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position will pay an hourly rate in the range of $20.00 – $23.00 per hour.
Please quote Job Reference # 62868
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca