Human Resource Assistant - Complete
Current as of: September 5th, 2017
Id : 63090
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Laurie Brooks
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at email@example.com
Are you an organized, energetic administrative assistant with experience assisting in HR related tasks? If you are open to long term temporary work and enjoy working in a fast paced deadline driven environment we may have the job for you!
Our client, a large national service provider requires an experienced administrative assistant for assist in recruitment related tasks. This position will be a minimum of 3 months in length.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide administrative support to a team of busy in-house recruitment consultants.
- Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements for recruiters and potential employees.
- Organize and book pre-employment medical, drug and criminal record checks.
- Assist in onboarding of new employees.
- Daily interaction with candidate via telephone and email.
- Filing and record keeping of candidate and employee information.
- Other general administrative tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience working in a human resource environment an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment while juggling multiple time sensitive priorities.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly rate of pay will commensurate with experience. Please note that a reliable vehicle is a requirement for this position.
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference # 63090
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca