Human Resources Generalist - Complete
Current as of: May 8th, 2017
Id : 62650
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume directly, in Word format, to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Are you an experienced Human Resources professional looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you thrive working with autonomy in a fast paced environment?
Our client is currently recruiting for an HR Generalist to join their team. This position will start on a temporary basis (approximately 3 month term) and will transition to a permanent role after this probationary period.
Key Responsibilities and Functions may include:
- Providing HR Generalist support to a team of 80 hourly and 20 salaried employees
- Managing all aspects of accruals and employee vacation requests
- Handling all compensation and benefits inquiries
- Coordinating payroll including time entry for hourly employees into Kronos while following the union agreement
- Managing the recruitment process on open positions as required
- Adhering and providing guidance regarding employment standards and company policy
- Assisting with union labour relations
- Other related duties as required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in an HR Generalist capacity
- Post secondary education in Human Resources (certificate/diploma/degree) would be considered a great asset
- Experience providing HR services in a union environment with exposure to the collective bargaining agreement is required
- Experience with hourly time entry for payroll is required
- CHRP designation would be considered an asset
- Experience with Kronos and/or JD Edwards would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
Apply Online Here
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation range for this role will be $75,000 – $85,000 per year, based on experience and education.
Please quote Job Reference # 62650
Please submit your resume directly, in Word format, to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca