Inside Sales Representative (Maternity Leave) - Complete
Current as of: August 11th, 2017
Id : 62873
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Inside Sales person. If you have the values of transparency, accountability, responsibility, teamwork then this may be the opportunity for you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Support customer relationships with an established dealer network by using outstanding service skills and proactive sales techniques.
- Provide customer service for Engineered Wood Products related inquires.
- Accurate and timely entry of orders received by phone, fax or email into a computerized system.
- Place outbound phone calls for truck runs, customer order follow-ups, and order prospects.
- Support Engineered Wood Product Sales.
- Work with the design team.
- Support Sales and Regional Sales staff and Regional Branch Managers with product information, including inventory, sales, and market trends.
- Maintain inventory in the Edmonton and Calgary locations.
- Purchase inventory based on demand and customer requirements, while maintaining appropriate stock levels and minimizing aged material at two locations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills on the phone with the ability to anticipate clients needs.
- Strong Math skills/numerical calculation.
- Working knowledge of wood frame residential construction.
- Making outbound calls to existing customers to generate additional sales.
- Able to quickly learn technical information specific to the building industry.
- Engineering background an asset.
- Inventory and/or purchasing skills preferred.
- Very comfortable with Excel, Word, and Outlook; good keyboarding skills and computer skills – Will be tested.
- Excellent English communication skills at a capacity to influence sales over the phone.
Compensation and Benefits
- $44,000-$47,000 – No benefits as this is a maternity leave position (May turn into permanent position).
Apply Online Here
Please quote Job Reference #62873
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca