Inside Sales Representative
Current as of: January 17th, 2017
Id : 62272
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Renee Bencic
Inside Sales Representative
Our west end client is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to sell the company and its services to new and existing clients. Your strong customer service skills are a must with the strong desire to move into an Outside Sales position. Listening and targeting the customer’s needs, through personalized service by performing the following duties.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Reaching out to call on existing and prospective customers to solicit business.
- Explain the services of the company to the client using SPIN selling techniques.
- Following up with all customers regarding: rate requests, increases, claims, service failures, and concerns.
- Prepares reports of business transactions for corporate internal use (ie. new business, lost business, competition, questionnaires, sales leads, etc.)
- Must maintain a safe and orderly workplace and report any unsafe acts and conditions, accidents and injuries to the immediate supervisor.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years sales/customer service experience
- Must be computer literate with CRM experience
- Excellent communicating and listening skills
- SPIN selling techniques
- Strong negotiation skills and closing skills
- Competent math skills
- Must be flexible as job requires being able to deal effectively with changing circumstances, customer demands, last minute requests and deadlines
- Organized and excellent time management skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wages based on experience with excellent benefits package.
Please quote Job Reference: 62272
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com or call Cara directly at 780-944-1128
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca