Junior Inside Sales
Current as of: August 24th, 2017
Id : 63074
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Are you looking to start a career in sales? Our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running working in the Inside Sales department to make warm calls to existing clients. You will have a chance to innovate and grow with the company. You must be able to pay high attention to details and ability to multi-task. You have excellent customer service skills and an upbeat positive attitude.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Prospecting for qualified leads (make lots of phone calls and send lots of emails).
- Maintaining a clean and up to date CRM.
- Managing inbound inquiries and passing along qualified leads to Signature Account Managers.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced prospecting skills through LinkedIn, and other list building techniques (a strong technical proficiency is a necessity).
- Relationship building by showing value and making great impressions.
- Organization and efficiency.
- Exceptional English communication and active listening skills
- Energy and self-drive.
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset.
- Experience using Microsoft CRM or Salesforce.
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #63074
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca