Intermediate Software Developer – Java
Current as of: August 31st, 2017
Id : 63112
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume in Word format directly to Jayme Clark via email at email@example.com
Software Developer – Java
Our client is currently seeking intermediate/senior level experienced Software Developer to join their Calgary team. The ideal candidates will be a fast learner and enjoy working independently or within small teams. They must also be confident in all aspects of software development and delivery on large and scalable applications with an emphasis on build/test automation. Initial project assignments will require the candidate to learn several systems and technologies.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide expertise with application and database integration technologies, including solution and service-oriented architectures.
- Attend daily scrums, project meetings, and department meetings as required
- Liaise with Test Engineers, Product Management, Project Management, Release Management, DBAs, Infrastructure, and other project teams as required
- Ability to quickly ramp up on and apply new technologies and processes
- Hands-on development of SOA-related project tasks
- Analyzing, documenting & designing applications for global consumption
- Mentor junior developers and perform code reviews of peer’s work
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Candidate like to haves
- Experience with Big Data solutions such as MapR
- Experience designing and implementing microservices in the Spring Boot framework
- Demonstrated experience applying secure software development best practices
- Demonstrated experience building highly performing and scalable applications
- Experience with large scale financial transaction systems
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Jayme Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca Apply Online Here