Intermediate Software Developer
Current as of: July 12th, 2017
Id : 62951
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Maxine Smith
Please submit your resume in Word format directly to Maxine Smith via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Creating a beautiful front-end experience.
- Writing maintainable, tested, and well documented client-side code that adhere to best practices.
- Translate visual and written designs into efficient reusable Angular 2 components.
- Liaise with UX Team, Development, Test Analysts, Product Management, and Project Management.
- Attend daily scrums, project meetings, and department meetings as required.
- Ability to quickly ramp up on and apply new technologies and processes.
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Maxine Smith at email@example.com or call Maxine at 403.718.5085
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here