IT Account Manager
Current as of: August 18th, 2017
Id : 62919
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Grande Prairie
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Our Grand Prairie based client is looking for experienced and dynamic IT sales professional to promote growth as well as manage existing accounts. You must be motivated and driven by opportunities to provide industry leading solutions through world class products & services.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Plan and implement strategies to market IT equipment and services to new and existing customers.
- Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through phone call and personal visit.
- Business to Business prospecting to develop new opportunities.
- Deliver professional proposals to clients that provide industry leading IT solutions.
- Demonstrate hardware and software advantages.
- Continue to educate oneself on emerging technology in our field.
- Maintain and continue to increase the client base within a specified territory.
- Maintain communication with our service team.
- Track all communication with customers and potential customers through our CRM software.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Prior IT selling experience required – 5 year minimum preferred.
- Knowledge of networks, servers, computers, software licensing and IT equipment are a requirement.
- Self-starter and can work independently but also be a team player.
- Active listening skills as well as having strong math skills.
- Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects.
- Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings to sell and promote document solutions equipment and services.
- Planning, organizational and scheduling skills to ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a time-efficient manner.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and quick learner of web applications.
Compensation and Benefits
- $50,000 base + commission, car allowance and benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #62919
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca