IT Support Specialist - Complete
Current as of: September 27th, 2017
Id : 63137
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AB – Calgary
Region : Calgary Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Jayme Clark
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme via email at Jayme@executrade.com
Our client is looking for an IT Support Specialist, specializing in server & network solutions. The successful individual will be working with small to medium sized companies, have a reliable vehicle, & take pride in providing the highest quality of service.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Travelling to customer sites
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Completing server administration
- Handling network set up
- Carrying out break fix tasks and other on site support duties required at the customer sites
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- A diploma or degree relating to Information Technology.
- A minimum of 3 years IT experience
- A firm understanding of computer networks
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Workstation & MS-Office applications including Office 365.
- Microsoft SharePoint knowledge and experience.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification is beneficial.
- Knowledge of computer hardware & experience troubleshooting hardware failure.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- A reliable vehicle & valid drivers license
Please quote Job Reference #63137
Please submit your resume directly to Jayme Clark via email at Jayme@executrade.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here