Junior JD Edwards Developer - Complete
Current as of: March 24th, 2016
Id : 60858
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Kelly Vertes
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kelly Vertes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly at 604-695-2611.
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry-leading corporation. Our client is looking for a full-time junior-intermediate level JD Edwards’s developer with a strong technical background.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Design and develop applications based on the JD Edwards application design guide
- Work effectively with business and IT department staff throughout the enterprise, building positive working relationships.
- Create technical specifications for delivering business solutions.
- Support, enhance, and maintain existing business applications to assure their availability, reliability, performance, and fit to evolving requirements. Effectively resolve production problems in a timely manner.
- Develop test plans, complete unit and system level tests, and document results.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of JDE Enterprise One technical development experience
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.
- Proficiency in Information systems architecture, design, development, testing, and implementation knowledge.
- Database design, data and process modeling
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team skills
- Proficiency with Enterprise One applications tools and architectures Experience in the following would be an asset:
- Experience with JDE modules (Sales Order, Procurement, Manufacturing, AP, AR, G/L, Inventory, Interoperability, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits
- $80,000-90,000 depending on experience
Please quote Job Reference # 60858
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Kelly Vertes via email at email@example.com or call Kelly at 604-695-2611.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.caApply Online Here