Junior Technical Sales Rep
Current as of: September 12th, 2017
Id : 63139
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Are you a junior sales rep, looking to get your start in Technical sales and would like to join an excellent company who is known for treating their employees well?! Industry knowledge an asset (seals & gaskets)
Key Account Responsibilities and Function
- Sales calls on existing accounts to maintain existing business and to increase market share within these accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Cold calling on new accounts in order to increase market penetration.
- Call upon a variety of different personnel within new or existing accounts.
- Use good territory management practices to maximize time spent on revenue generating activities.
- Generate request for quotes from sales calls to existing and prospective customers for new products.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support service.
- Coordination of quotes and project follow up with inside sales.
- Achieve sales, product and margin goals acceptable to management expectations.
- Occasional travel as required for visiting customers, suppliers, and training
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2 yrs of Technical Sales experience – knowledge of industry products (seals & gaskets) is an asset.
- Post-Secondary education, technical schooling and sales experience are an asset but we are willing to train the right individual for this position.
- If you are results driven with excellent communication, strong problem solving, proven time management, and proficient computer skills, then this is the position for you.
- Experience with a CRM
Compensation and Benefits
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #63139
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today.
Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca
Apply Online Here