Lead Generation Manager
Current as of: September 20th, 2017
Id : 63147
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : BC – Vancouver
Region : Vancouver Area
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Are you experienced in marketing and enjoy the analytical and sales component of a role? Do you like finding leads and nurturing them through the marketing funnel while developing programs that keep customers engaged? If so, this could be the role for you!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Create, build, deliver and report on targeted outbound and inbound campaigns to generate sales leads. You will be responsible for filling our pipeline with qualified prospects through highly-targeted lead generation programs.
- Develop and optimize lead generation programs including channel, audience, creative, landing page and lead nurturing program optimization with the goal of improving conversion rates and cost per converted lead.
- Develop data driven client segments that consider spend profile, business size, current product mix, product usage and other behavior, sentiment and more.
- Analyze organizational needs, capabilities and opportunities in readiness for marketing automation. Research software and present recommendations.
- Leadership of marketing automation platform including scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, workflows and ROI reporting.
- Develop campaigns designed to onboard new clients smoothly regardless of acquisition channel, acquaint them with their team, reinforce expectations created during sales journey, and product education to support optimal usage.
- Together with the Product Marketing Manager, develop, manage and execute proactive, personalized cross-sell and up-sell campaigns.
- Generate regular performance reports for distribution within the marketing team and broader organization.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Mid-level marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a digital marketing or lead generation role.
- Marketing automation experience a must.
- Experienced in SEM, Social, Display, Email Marketing.
- Customer segmentation and database marketing.
- Bachelor, Post Graduate or equivalent Marketing tertiary qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage a strategic marketing plan across B2B.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range of $60,000-$80,000 is dependent on experience.
- A comprehensive benefits package will be provided.
Please quote Job Reference #63147
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca