Marketing Coordinator - Complete
Current as of: June 27th, 2017
Id : 62808
Category : Sales and Marketing
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Permanent
Recruiter Name : Cara Campbell
Are you a creative Marketing Coordinator who is looking to work with a reputable company and take control of all aspects of the client relations? If you like to brand companies, think outside the box on ways of getting noticed, host and plan events, as well as coordinating all other marketing aspects, this could be the perfect position!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Conduct market research regarding competitors, buyer profiles, product preference and benchmark pricing.
- Contribute to defining and executing the branding, theme and value proposition for assigned communities.
- Work with team and agencies to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Monitor various marketing and sales strategies.
- Help plan and manage marketing budgets.
- Develop and execute community events/grand openings.
- Regular site visits to inspect all aspects of cleanliness and materials.
- Audits on websites to ensure accuracy.
- Provide support to homebuilders, including point of sale material and programs. to optimize customer traffic.
- Review and approve social media content.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Marketing Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience will be required.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience is required, that has established a broad based foundation in the practical application of modern principles of marketing.
- Experience in the home building real–estate or residential land development industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Must have own reliable transportation.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary $50,000 – $55,000 + Benefits package will be provided
Please quote Job Reference #62808
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere, one that provides real challenges and rewards to match, please apply in confidence today. Please submit your resume to Cara Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca