Marketing Manager - Complete
Current as of: April 12th, 2017
Id : 62496
Category : Office Personnel-Temp
Location/City : AB – Edmonton
Region : Edmonton Area
Job Type : Temporary
Recruiter Name : Tracy Callander
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an available Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge? This is an amazing opportunity to leave your mark and make a difference!
In this role, you will be responsible for all facets of marketing while ensuring brand awareness and consistency amongst all business entities. This opportunity is a project position to start with the opportunity of becoming a permanent role within the organization. Hours can be flexible.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Contributing to the creation and development of marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Overseeing the marketing budget and planning/implementing promotional campaigns.
- Creating/drafting/updating all marketing materials to ensure alignment across all business units.
- Developing graphics/visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and websites.
- Working with design agencies for new product launches or as deemed necessary.
- Overseeing brand integrity and corporate identity.
- Maintaining social media presence and exposure; evaluating end to end customer experience.
- Ensuring effective internal communications so that all stakeholders are informed and up to date on all corporate marketing strategies and objectives.
- Other related tasks as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar role; Minimum 2-3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Word Press and Adobe Photo Suite required.
- Driver’s license is required for the occasional travel (at a minimum).
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing is an asset.
- Direct marketing experience in oil and gas or an industrial environment preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary will commensurate with experience (approximately $30-$40 plus per hour). Offering flexible hours to accommodate candidates that may have other contract commitments at the same time.
Please quote Job Reference #62496
Please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Tracy Callander at email@example.com
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca